Summer School 2022 – Credit Recovery
Dear Students and Parents/Guardians,
Harmony Public Schools is dedicated to ensuring that each student is growing academically and prepared for future success. As we look forward to next school year we are focused on ensuring that students are prepared for the next grade level. A recent review of your student’s academic achievement indicates your student may need summer credit recovery classes for some of the classes to be able to promote upper grade level.
Harmony School of Innovation-Sugar Land will be offering in-person Summer Credit recovery classes.
Students who fail the high school credit requirements for graduation will be required to attend summer school (Seniors will receive their diploma once they fulfill their graduation requirements).
Students must achieve an overall cumulative average of 70 or above for all courses to earn a credit. For students who are enrolled in courses for the second semester session, they should not start the second semester courses until the scheduled start date of second semester session. Once the student has completed registered courses, we will open up other courses.
Summer Student/Teacher Schedule with Contact Information
How to Find Your Courses
In order for you to start working on your courses, you will need to login to your Edgenuity account using your credentials. Please be aware that all course assignments will be uploaded in your Edgenuity account.
Summer School Information
- Summer School Session I: Monday, June 6th – Thursday, June 16th (Either from 9-12 or 1 pm to 4 pm Monday thru Thursday)
- Summer School Session II: Monday, June 20th – Thursday, June 30th (Either from 9-12 or 1 pm to 4 pm Monday thru Thursday)
Please let us know if you have any questions.
- Dean of College & Career: Mr. Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org (For scheduling and course selection questions/concerns until June 11th)
- Dear of Academics: Mrs. Qutob at email@example.com
- Summer School Program Coordinator: Mrs. McCarty at firstname.lastname@example.org