Dear Mustang Students and Parents/Guardians,
ATTENTION!!! Summer Assignments and the AP Student Contract are REQUIRED for ALL AP Courses
- Event: Summer Assignments & AP Student Contract
- Submission Deadline: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 (1st Day of School)
Summer assignments are designed to help bridge the summer learning gap and prepare students for the upcoming curriculum.
For students taking advanced placement courses (included AP/Non-AP courses) for the 2022-2023 academic year, summer assignments are REQUIRED to complete by students to prepare them for all AP/Non-AP courses by Tuesday, Aug 16, 2022 (The 1st Day of School).
(Please check the courses that requires summer assignments for 2022-2023 academic year.)
All summer assignments and turning the student contract are due on the 1st day of class (Tuesday, August 16, 2022) unless otherwise noted on the course page or by your course teacher. All email addresses and the Advanced Placement (AP) Student Contract are in the document attached and are included in the email sent to parents/guardians and students. They are posted on our school website as well.
- HSI-Sugar Land Summer Assignments (AP/Non-AP Courses)
- HSI-Sugar Land Advanced Placement (AP) Student Contract
If you don’t see any courses listed, then please contact your AP/Non-AP teacher directly to verify.
- Please submit your summer assignments and AP contract to your TEACHER.
- Students who fail to submit summer assignments and HSI-Sugar Land Advanced Placement (AP) Student Contract signed by a student and a parent/a guardian by the 1st day of class (Tuesday, August 16, 2022) will be MOVED from advanced placement courses to on-level courses at the beginning of the year.
- No submissions will be accepted AFTER the deadlines. It is the students’/ parents/guardians` responsibility to ensure that all required information is provided and the request forms/assignments are complete.
- No submission will be accepted by emails. Please make sure you submit your summer assignments to your AP/Non-AP Teachers.
I hope you will have a wonderful summer!
Have a wonderful day!
Mr. Walter Morgan, M.Ed.
Dean of College & Career | Harmony School of Innovation-Sugar Land
Address: 13522 W. Airport Blvd. Sugar Land, TX 77478Phone: 2813026445 Ext: 323 | Fax: 2813026745 | Website: https://hsisl.harmonytx.org/